Common Question 3

Question: I was injured in a hit and run accident. What do I do?

Answer: You should immediately report the accident to the police department where the accident occurred. You should then consult with your attorney, who can assist you in reporting the accident to your insurance company. Your attorney can also help to determine whether your insurance coverage will cover your damages from the accident

If you would like us to evaluate your accident claim, please complete and submit a Case Evaluation Form.