Common Question 6

Question: I was injured in an accident that was partially my fault. Can I still recover money damages for my injuries?

Answer: Yes. In California, a person may recover monetary damages for his or her injuries, even if the injured party was partially at fault. However, the recovery will be reduced by the percentage of fault attributable to the injured party.

If you would like us to evaluate your accident claim, please complete and submit a Case Evaluation Form.