Common Question 8

Question: I was seriously injured, however my doctor told me that he/she will not testify in court, and will not involve himself/herself in my lawsuit. Can I still recover money damages for my injuries?

Answer: Yes. Even if your doctor is unwilling to cooperate in any way with your claim or lawsuit, we can usually obtain copies of the medical and hospital records documenting your injuries. Also, duplicate copies of x-rays, M. R. I. films, C.T. scan films, and other diagnostic tests can be obtained to further document your injuries. Often, these records will be enough to prove your injuries and obtain a settlement before trial. In the event that your case is not settled prior to trial, another physician can usually testify as an expert witness on your behalf.

If you would like us to evaluate your accident claim, please complete and submit a Case Evaluation Form.